SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BACK IN SPICE: Mel B is planning a solo record, LOVES TO HAVE SEX and wants a gold medal for it!

Mel B is recording a new solo album. The 'Wannabe' singer wants to re-launch her music career after the success of the recent Spice Girls reunion tour, and has already recorded several tracks for the LP. She said: "I'm seven songs into it and it's going very well." Mel is working with renowned producers JR Rotem and Scott Storch - who previously collaborated with Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera and Paris Hilton - and is hoping the record will be a huge commercial success. A source said: "Mel is going with a pop sound with a bit of an urban edge."

The new album is just the latest venture for busy Mel. She has been reporting on the new series of US TV talent show 'Dancing with the Stars', on which she came second last year, for 'Access Hollywood'. With the series finale airing tonight (20.05.08), Mel is looking forward to having more time to devote to her music. She said: "I'm excited about it and now that my 'Access Hollywood' job is coming to a close I can really focus on it." Mel has previously released two solo albums, 'Hot' in 2000 and 2005's 'L.A. State of Mind'.

Meanwhile MEL B says she is so hot in the bedroom she thinks she should win a gold medal for sex. The Wannabe singer insists she has never had to worry about pleasing a man in bed, and her second husband Stefan Belafonte is more than happy with his sex life. She reveals, "If there was an Olympic sport for anything, I'd win gold for sex. "I've always felt sexy. I've never looked in the mirror and moaned about the way I look... Me and Stefan have a pretty hot sex life and I admit I look quite good in my underwear." We bet Eddie Murphy knows that too Mel! LOL! You go GURL!

She threw a party for his birthday and HANDCUFFED HIM! Mel B treated her husband to six strippers for his 33rd birthday. The former Spice Girls star handcuffed Stephen Belafonte, before parading the X-rated dancers in front of him. Mel gleefully took photos as the women rubbed up against him. A guest at the Los Angeles party told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "The girls were really provocative. Mel loved it." Mel, 33, also warned guests she was filling the bash with a host of "dangerous animals", but when partygoers arrived they only found chickens, a pony, and five goats.

Guests named one of the ginger goats 'Geri' after Mel's former Spice Girls bandmate Geri Halliwell. Earlier this week, Ultimo lingerie model Mel boasted she was amazing at sex, saying: "If there was an Olympic sport for anything, I'd win gold for sex! Me and Stephen have a pretty hot sex life and I admit I look I look quite good in my underwear or bikini." Following Mel's success on US TV talent show 'Dancing with the Stars' and the recent Spice Girls reunion tour, she has announced plans to record a new solo album, following up her 2005 record 'L.A. State of Mind'. They were all crazy at that party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive