SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SUMMER'S HERE GIRL: J-Hud will be designing scarves....and knitting them too!

Jennifer Hudson has revealed she spends her spare time "making clothes and knitting scarves". The 'Sex and the City: The Movie' star - who stars as Sarah Jessica Parker's character Carrie Bradshaw's assistant Louise in the big screen adaptation of the hit US TV show - shares her character's love of fashion and adds to her collection whenever she has the chance. She said: "I make clothes and knit scarves. But I really love purses! "I'm a purse girl, not a shoe girl. I remember, I had a scene where you didn't see my feet. So I took my shoes off. But the director, Michael Patrick King, was like, 'Put those heels back on. You're not fully in character unless you're in heels.' He was serious. I had to put my heels back on. It's hard. The heels are mandatory!"

Jennifer also revealed she wasn't nervous about starring in the highly-anticipated movie, because she knew the actresses would accept her. She added to USA Today magazine: "It's a family that already lived together, and they added me. They're fierce, and I get to be fierce and fabulous with them." 'Sex and the City: The Movie' is released worldwide this week.

Girl, when are those scarves going on sale? It's always cold up here. Yesterday Toronto was like 90 degrees, today 40 degrees is the high. Tommorow 85 degrees. Weekend 38 degrees with rain! Fluctuating so much we can use those scarves here J-Hud. Can't trust Toronto weather. Now that's just T-Dot......It's snowing in Calgary as we speak! Meanwhile she hit the Sex and the City premiere last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive