SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WHAT?: Ne-Yo SHOCKED at Lindsay Lohan's new album!


Singer/songwriter NE-YO declared his support for LINDSAY LOHAN's singing career - insisting he was "shocked" by how good her new album is. The So Sick hitmaker was drafted in to collaborate with the actress-turned-pop star for her forthcoming third LP, which is due for release later this year (08). And Ne-Yo admits he was initially reluctant to work with Lohan, but soon changed his mind as soon as he heard her new material - even calling the 22-year-old to apologise.

He says, "(She has done) a ridiculously fabulous job. "I gotta admit, we were like...Lindsay Lohan? I mean, I've written for Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Celine Dion and... Lindsay Lohan? "I was so shocked I had to call her and apologise for what I was thinking because she did so good. I think the world is gonna be surprised."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive