SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, May 31, 2008

NO NANNY FOR ME: LOPEZ AND ANTHONY DO PARENTHOOD IN 'SHIFTS'

JENNIFER LOPEZ and MARC ANTHONY are working shifts so they can look after their baby twins without the help of a nanny. The couple is determined to bring up three month olds Max and Emme without any help, and are enjoying the experience of "figuring out" parenthood, singer Anthony reveals. The 39-year-old says, "It's just us, man. We're figuring it out and having a great time She (Lopez) expects me to help and she makes no bones about it. I get the late shift. I get literally from 10 on because we don't have a nanny.

It's just me and Jennifer figuring it out. From 10 p.m. to 8 (a.m), that's my shift." And he has nothing but praise for his superstar wife, taking on her new role as a mother: "She's such an amazing mom and I'm so proud of her. She's such a gem to watch." We're glad Skeletor is really helping out in the daddy Department. He's experienced anyway with 2 from a previous nupital gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive