SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 23, 2008

Madonna says fight with Pharrell reduced her to tears and crying!


MADONNA wept with rage after an angry studio bust-up with producer PHARRELL WILLIAMS. The pair clashed while collaborating on Madonna's new album Hard Candy - and the Material Girl was shocked Williams was brave enough to stand up to her. She reveals, "Pharrell made me cry. You know when you get angry with someone and you're spitting snot."I was in a sensitive mood in the studio and I didn't understand the rhythm he wanted me to sing in, and he was giving me a hard time.

Meanwhile she will serenade an auction winner with a private performance on her upcoming world tour - to raise $550,200 (£225,100) for an AIDS charity. The lot was part of a Sharon Stone-hosted amfAR auction event at the Cannes Film Festival in France, and the lucky winner and a pal will be treated to an exclusive two-song show backstage on the legend's Sticky & Sweet roadtrip. The Material Girl star - who was in Cannes promoting her AIDS documentary appealed to the audience not to embarrass her with low offers when she introduced her lot.She tells Gigwise.com, "People have offered me millions to platy at their Bar Mitzvahs."

"I was taken back by how he was talking to me." Rather than walk away, the pair decided to clear the air, and patch things up - and they are now firm friends.
She adds, "We went upstairs and I said, 'You can't talk to me like that,' and burst into tears. And he said, 'Oh my God, Madonna has a heart.' "We had it out and now I love him and we make great music together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive