SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, May 31, 2008

SISQUO! Quote Of The Day!


http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/def_soul/sisqo/sisqo2.jpg

"And please stop leaving Usher hate messages on my My Space." .........Dru Hill's Sisquo on his widely publicized apology to Usher and R.Kelly. Read the story of the apology here at Redding News Review Sisquo and the rest of the Dru Hill crew are due here for Toronto's annual Ice Cream Festival Concert on June 28. Sisquo used to be my Baltimore neighbor. Can't wait to see his crazy self here! I should be snagging an interview with the group in 4 weeks. Above is a picture of the bottom of Sisquo's pool I took from upstairs where all the pool parties happened with all the fine chics and fellas in Baltimore back in the 90's. It has his then logo of the dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive