SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

THAT'S MA GURL: Natasha B's bizzare record breaking hopes!

NATASHA BEDINGFIELD was ecstatic after landing a place in the Guinness World Records with her pop star brother DANIEL - because she always harboured a dream to be listed in the famous book. The talented pair was honoured by the legendary tome in 2005 after they became the first siblings to score number one singles in U.K. chart history. Natasha Bedingfield scored a U.K. number one with her single These Words in 2004, while Daniel Bedingfield claimed the top spot in 2001 with Gotta Get Thru This.

And, although the Unwritten singer loves her place on the list, she had previously hoped to be known for breaking a more bizarre record. She tells New York gossip column Page Six, "I always dreamed that I would get into the Guinness Book for the world's longest fingernails or the world's longest hair. "But to be honoured alongside my brother for our singles supersedes any of my dreams." Remember I interviewed Natasha at the Canadian Idol auditions last month. Canadian Idol starts next Tuesday June 3rd 2008. Natasha told me she LOVES BLOGGERS! We are the real DEAL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive