SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MAD AS HELL: What the HELL is wrong with Kanye West??




The other day, I linked y'all to a video of Kanye's new version of "Flashing Lights" and told those of you who weren't satisfied with Rita G's 3-minute hacking of Kanye tied up in the back of some car trunk! Now comes this damn new version which I looked at again and just said....why the hell didn't Mr West use me in that video?

This is the same stuff I do daily in the home office as a blogger when I'm doing CNN.com or my blogs, away from freelancing at some TV or radio station that day. Cook breakfast, check the TV news headlines, don't smoke though, change clothes, take a cab to some interview (always in a hurry) and ride the subway back! ____ ____ Kanye! To fill in the blanks, It's the first two words that Jay-Z said on Kanye's College Dropout album track #21 called the "Last Call." LOL!

Read the comments people are leaving at one of my sponsored links The YBF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive