SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 30, 2008

DIDDY COMBS OFFERS HELP TO MADONNA'S MALAWI CAMPAIGN.

SEAN 'DIDDY' COMBS has offered to help pop superstar MADONNA raise money for people in poverty-stricken Malawi. The Vogue hitmaker become emotionally attached to the country after adopting tot David Banda from an orphanage there in 2006 and subsequently launched her own charity, Raising Malawi, to help improve conditions there. Combs admits he has been impressed by Madonna's efforts to help people in the African nation and has pledged his support. He says, "I'd like to do something with Madonna in Malawi. I see what she does and I think it's fantastic. I'd like to help in any way I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive