SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 26, 2008

JOIN DA CLUB: GLADYS KNIGHT and PATTI LaBELLE hate wearing make up!



GLADYS KNIGHT and PATTI LaBELLE have shattered their diva reputations by revealing they hate wearing make-up - and would prefer to hit the stage in jeans and T-shirts. The soul queens sat down with Chaka Khan for a U.S. TV interview, and all agreed that the thing they hate most about being a celebrity is having to look their best all the time. Knight says, "I hate it. I do not wear make-up if I don't have to." And LaBelle adds, "I don't like having to sit for a freakin' hour and get a face painted on... I said I'm gonna go onstage next week (with) just my own ponytails, jeans and a shirt and see how you like me now." They are right. I really hate wearing make up too. You have to get painted for an event and then comes the after effect. You wish you had someone that could wash it off for you! OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive