SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HOTTEST DAY IN T-DOT: I am interviewing this lady FIRST before any media in this town!






Says the Hefster and the whole building at the Playboy HQ in Chicago. Notice how special I am! I'm actually going first. EVEN before some news organization called the Canadian Press! Oooh weee!!! Did I say I'm so special at the Playboy head office in Chicago? Jayde Nicole, the new Playboy Playmate is coming home today to Ontario and she will make her first stop the capital which is Toronto. The Publicist Tina Manzo e-mailed me and let me quote Tina. "Kemi you ROCK" You see that story I did last week when Jayde was named circulated around the building. "The drought is over." A Canadian that's not a blonde or brunette?

The chic's got BLACK HAIR! What are the odds against that? Maybe Jayde could give me the winning numbers to Friday's Super Seven $25 million jackpot too. If you're reading from the States, that's a big jackpot around here plus it's tax free! Hardly do I show you my e-mails but this made my DAY! Fellas, get your butts over there and get an autograph!

4-6pm Tuesday the 13th at Gateway newsstand on 4 College Street downtown . Below is Tina's e-mail........Note how I highlighted the red parts. Am I not special? I LOVE HEF!

" Manzo, Christina " wrote:

Hey Kemi:
Okay, let’s have you come by the autograph signing on Tuesday, May 13 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Gateway newsstand on 4 College Street .From there, directly following the signing we can go somewhere nearby and you can interview Jayde and maybe we can get some coffee/ snacks! We will need to all wrap up by 7:00 p.m because a reporter from the Canadian Press is planning on talking with Jayde directly after you finish with her. I will have them meet us wherever we decide to have the interview with you so you can get as much time as you need with her!!

What do you think?
Let me know…
Tina

Tina E. Manzo,
Junior Publicist
Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
680 N. Lakeshore Dr .
Chicago , IL 60611
Phone: 312-373-2436
cmanzo@playboy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive