SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nick and Mariah Cannon's WEDDING PHOTOS land on news stands in 48 hours.

Let's face it, my mom and dad met after a month and she is 67 now while he is 73 blessed with a total of 4 girls and 6 boys. Moi is #2 here! It was supposed to be my dad's cousin's wedding and he was the bestman but the maid of honor had the flu, so a replacement was made by the bride. That was my mom........and the rest is HipHossip.......Oh, I mean history. But if that didn't happen, then there will be no Kemi or even HipHossip! LOL!

Mimi and Nick WILL LAST for all the haters out there, the pictures were sold to PEOPLE! Who wants Beyonce and Jay-Z's pictures now? The issue comes out Friday. Look at that Cannon boy's backside! I want a man like that! Such good genes! I want him to "touch my body" but Mariah's already sang the damn song. We can't wait in Canada to see this issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive