SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 23, 2008

NO SUPPORT: Rapper SAIGON quits Atlantic records!

Rapper SAIGON has left his record label after three years - because bosses spent more money on other artists.The hip-hop star left Atlantic Records after receiving "no support" from the label.
He says, "They gave me $18,000 to shoot the video for Pain In My Life and I'm seeing Plies get $100,000 and Lupe (Fiasco) gets $150,000.

"What the f**k? Those artists are friends of mine, but now I'm happier than I've been in a minute." Saigon - real name Brian Daniel Carenard - says he's in talks with several major labels. He adds, "I'm not that excited about going to a major label. They would have to make it so I'm set for the rest of my life. They want too much for the little that they're giving. "It's not like I didn't want to put out music. But Atlantic wanted me to do ringtone songs but they didn't sign me as a ringtone artist."Stay tuned for more developments....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive