SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, May 10, 2008

SURPRISE VISIT: Britney Spears comes out on music reality show to support his former Manager!

BRITNEY SPEARS surprised the contestants of new MTV reality show ROCK THE CRADLE by turning up for the season finale - in support of her former manager LARRY RUDOLPH. Rudolph is a judge on the hit program, which sees aspiring pop stars, who have musician parents, compete for their own place in the spotlight. And Spears - who shot to fame under Rudolph's management - paid an impromptu visit to the Los Angeles set on Thursday (08May08) to wish her former mentor well, watching the live show from backstage.

Rudolph tells Usmagazine.com, "She was here to support the show. I mentioned to her that I was going to my show. She said, 'I want to come down.' She loved it. She really loved it. "She didn't come here for publicity or anything like that. She came here because she wanted to see the show, which I appreciated." You recall I profiled and interviewed RTC contestant L'il B Sure, son of Al. B Sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive