SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, May 8, 2008

YAWN!....BORING: Rihanna does not remember picking up a Grammy award!

RIHANNA plans to take it easy for the rest of 2008, so she doesn't feel like the exhausted zombie she was at the 2008 Grammy Awards. The 20-year-old singer admits she barely remembers picking up an award at the 10 February (08) ceremony, because she was so tired. And she's determined to enjoy some of her success this year, telling Elle magazine, "I already told everyone in my camp, 'This year, I'm not going to work like a horse.' "In 2007 I didn't really get to enjoy anything that I achieved, because I was moving, moving, moving." She admits she couldn't even take in her Grammy night success for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration - even when partner Jay-Z asked her how she felt.

She adds, "Jay was asking me, `How does it feel? How does it feel? How does it feel?' I was like, 'When I get home and I lock my room and there's silence, I'll tell you how I feel then.' That's a picture of her leaving the awards arguing with Jay-Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive