SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

3 MORE DAYS TO GO FOR WEIRD MC'S RELOADED REMIX OF IJOYA AND A NEW SINGLE #FIESTA!

The Dynamic Weird MC, Nigeria's #1 female rapper (@WeirdMCOfficial on Twitter)
Weird MC is Nigeria's veteran female rapper and just has it going on in the international music scene. A very hard working Nigerian female artist. I cannot wait for the Ijoya remix and a second single #Fiesta. Ijoya was a hell of a hit song she released back in 2006 when I first met her. I like that part where it says. You know I interviewed her from Canada and she was so enthusiastic about her career. An Afro beat themed and mainstream rapper who one day wants to work with Missy Elliott, McLyte and more may now get her wish as she is performing in Lagos alongside Salt and Pepa on May 1st 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria. I should be at that show and have coverage for you. 

Listen below to my 2012 interview with her. I recently saw her at Darey's #LLAM show with Kim Kardashian in th collage with me wearing the red hair.




Blog Archive