SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, April 4, 2013

#MADAMGOVERNOR: WHY NIGERIANS BLAME POLITICIAN'S CHILDREN FOR THE DEMISE N THEIR EDUCATION.

Many Nigerians fail to get a solid education. The country's main language is English but many claim it's a slave mentality and they don't have to learn it. Then they wonder why they cannot get jobs in the business and corporate world. If you are a politician's child like me, they then turn their ammunition to you saying taxpayer money funded your education. Below is my status. 

So many comments about my dad this my dad that. He's never stolen a single naira and Im sorry your parents were FUCKING POOR! Politician's children are FAR more EDUCATED and BETTER than regular Dumbgerians. Many of us are the Nigerian leaders trying to improve your wasted LIVES!

Learn English like us!

KOO


Blog Archive