SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#MEDIANEWS: YEP! YOU SAW IT! ANDERSON COOPER TWEETED MY INITIALS IN A SHOUT OUT!

CNN's Anderson Cooper's S/O to me earlier today
OK, so Anderson Cooper tweeted my initials tonite. YEAH, my initials, the ones the Nigerians post when I have done something crazy. KOO! Anderson and I go way back to the CNN days when I did Larry King's show, the Michael Jackson drug death but most importantly the Chukwu Octuplets who I am Publicist to.

I remember Anderson's producer Susan Chung requesting an interview/mini CNN reality show with them after school one day lol. I made it happen for Anderson's show and Randy Kaye was sent to Houston to the kids after school. CNN has made a lot happen for me too. We help each other. Great network. So what happened to the tweet? It was deleted after I replied him and a frenzy started. I told him I'll get the screenshot. Thanks Anderson! Social media rocks!



Some of my CNN assignments below
The Octuplets Story I booked
CNN Larry King Video
CNN Larry King Transcripts
CNN American Morning Video
CNN American Morning Transcripts

#MsKemi=KOO
@HipHossip on Twitter

 

Blog Archive