SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#MADAMGOVERNOR: INQUISITION AND CRUSADES>>NIGERIA'S CHRISTIANS HAVE ENDANGERED CATHOLICS AND CONTRIBUTED TO KILLING THOUSANDS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.


Nigeria's other denominational Christians are 100% responsible for Boko Haram killing the Catholics in Madalla and everywhere in the north. Christianity should be BANNED in Nigeria unless you are CATHOLIC! Nigerian Christians are radical. The only sane denomination left. Fuck the Anglicans, Jehovah pussies, Redeems and the rest. They are the reason why Western Education is a sin
You are the main reason the muslims have freaked out and destroyed the country. Now I'm waiting for someone to come attack me and make me a MAYTR! I will DIE a HERO so come make me one now.

Christianity should be banned in Nigeria NOT Homosexuality.
Senate Leader David Mark needs to get his priorities in order in the Senate and not promoting hate.


Well, my devil page is up on Facebook and would you know who's in there? A social media avenue Im using to explore the devil since they have now named me the SHE DEVIL of Nigeria.
Click https://www.facebook.com/NigerianDevilWorshippers

An NPF Top cop source wrote to me on social media saying "Kemi, our people don't like the truth, they do the worst things you can ever think of, pretend a lot and paint themselves HOLY. I see most of their atrocities daily at the State CID"

KOO
@HipHossip on Twitter

Blog Archive