SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

#MADAMGOVERNOR: MY LIFESTYLE INCLUDES ORDERING MY BOWL OF CEREAL FROM NASCO GROUP.

My yummy twitter exchange with NASCO foods
OK, so I was talking on twitter to my fave cereal company NASCO foods. They are the ones that have that strawberry corn flakes. Kelloggs doesn't have that. You have to buy a strawberry themed cereal in muesli form abroad. Hey this is Nigeria where we actually have a better quality of life believe it or not. My hair got longer, nails sharper and skin fresher.

So I asked NASCO for the honeynut flakes and now it may be in works. I may even be the cereal ambassador over there soon. Lets see. NASCO is a Nigerian food company that has stood tall for years. I left Nigeria at 14 and now at 48, I grew up on their cookies for school and their cereals. Their products are high quality and affordable.

#MsKemi=KOO
@HipHossip on Twitter  

Blog Archive