SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

FROM MARTIN TO ANOTHER MARTIN: REST IN PEACE TO A PEACE LOVING CHILD WHO MADE A SIGN FOR TRAYVON MARTIN>> MARTIN RICHARDS


Martin Richard's sign for Trayvon Martin

“My dear son Martin has died from injuries sustained in the attack on Boston. My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries. We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never met, for their thoughts and prayers. I ask that you continue to pray for my family as we remember Martin. We also ask for your patience and for privacy as we work to simultaneously grieve and recover. Thank you.” -Bill Richard on the death of his son, Martin Richard, 8.

What has society become? 

#MsKemi
KOO
@HipHossip on twitterbost

Blog Archive