SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, April 6, 2013

#MEDIANEWS: BREAKING NEWS AS NIGERIAN DEPUTY GOVERNOR FUNMI OLAYINKA DEAD AT 52 FROM BREAST CANCER.

The Late Funmi Olayinka, Ekiti State Deputy Governor in Nigeria

It started like this on my Facebook fanpage on Thursday 4/4/13:

Please pray for our #friend Funmi Olayinka, she is battling #BREASTCANCER. When you see me pushing my boobs monthly on this page checking for lumps on the 11th, there is a reason. Reports say Funmi is now on life support. On the 11th, I will teach the bitches on this page how to check for lumps.

Fummi is the Deputy Governor of Ekiti state and I went to school with her in America.
Kayode, stay strong!

Then This Saturday 4/6/13: 


I am hearing that our friend Funmi Olayinka has passed away from #BreastCancer #Ekiti #DeputyGovernor I hope its NOT TRUE! My #Dad is sleeping as I cannot reach him and I cannot reach Kayode either. Funmi is Kayode Fayemi's Deputy Governor in #Ekiti state
Can anyone in the media confirm this pls????????????

Then I confirmed it 8.44pm:

#RIP Funmi Olayinka!!
#Ekiti State #Deputy Governor
One of Nigeria's first #FEMALE Deputy Governors.
One of our very good friends
A woman of substance who
I went to school with her in America
Okhlahoma and Nigeria will MISS U!
PLSS Ladies, Breast cancer awareness is the 11th of the month
We lost 3 women to this in the Olunloyo Family, one surviving!
I don't just show my cleavage to educate u monthly
I want you to be aware!!!
Stay strong KAYODE!!!!
Stay strong people of Ekiti!

#Goodnite

#MsKemi
@HipHossip on Twitter
May God bless her!!!! Sh eis fREE now. Died of breast cancer at age 52.

Blog Archive