SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, April 1, 2013

#MADAMGOVERNOR: NIGERIAN WOMAN THINKS CANCER IS A FUNNY JOKE.

Credits: Facebook.com/MadamGovernor
While I encourage people to have fun commenting on my Facebook Drama Queen page Madam Governor, There are certain unacceptable things. I posted the picture of my new upcoming bras for sale. While I have haters and fans, I just can't comprehend how Nigerians become so hate filled that they become nuisances to themselves. This is why I put comments on blast.

Tarilah Cynthis Ovuru thought that I looked like I was recovering from CANCER! Well, I have something to tell this undignified woman. Cynthia, Cancer is a disease that that has ravaged and killed many people in the world and many living with it today. Some of those people are in my family. My grandfather passed away when my 78 y/o dad was 13. He did not die of cancer but he had 3 sisters who all died of BREAST CANCER. My grandaunts died in pain. Breast cancer spreads to the liver and causes Cirrhosis and thus water forming in their liver and the woman looks like she is 9 months pregnant.

One of my dad's own sister is a breast cancer survivor and it was that fact that made me the self appointed person to educate all the Olunloyo women about breast cancer. We have our Olunloyo women Foundation and we have a lot of females in our family. BREAST CANCER runs in my family but nothing has to continue to run if you are aware. What you said today was pure HATE and IGNORANCE. Ignorance does not excuse stupidity.



MsKemi
KOO
#MadamGovernor
@MadamGovernorFB
@HipHossip on Twitter

Blog Archive