SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, November 25, 2013

#BREAKING: OPINION: How Sahara Reporters uses Citizen Journalism to revenge on the Nigerian Government


O. Sowore is the Creator of Sahara Reporters
Sahara Reporters is citizen journalism in the worst form. Anyone who reads that site is brainwashed. Nobody reads it in America. Sowore is using a media outlet to get back at the Nigerian government. He is a chronic liar and has made tons of mistakes. He has copied many of my work and put his foot In his mouth a lot. For someone who I hear worked at NANS shocked me that he could get photos of Fani-Kayode's girls from his ex wife and posting those girls on his sIte calling them nude and humiliating them. Using other people's children to get ratings is low.

Also accusing my friend ChiChi Okonjo of building his successful biz thru contracts from his sister Ngozi the finance minister. I've known ChiChi for years as a successful business man. I got Sowore to talk to me in an undercover conversation from Canada to New York when he was at the height of his stupidity. Little did he know I was RECORDING the entire phone call in 2009. Now I'm gonna air it this week on YouTube/ HipHossip so subscribe.

Now he has slandered the President of Nigeria with allegations of a hangover. He should be severely DEALT WITH. In a country where real Journalists like me asked President Obasanjo to make sure we have freedom of the press written in the constitution in 1999, we now have a wannabe site who has no credible proof. Journalists have to protect the source but there was no source. This story was made up.

When I broke the story of the Agagu crash of the plane crashing in Lagos, Sahara had Abuja. One Station AIT aired their lies which then confused everyone on that fateful day. My #HNNAFRICA is more credible and a sole proprietorship where I don't want anyone writing my stories. I don't use angry revengeful citizens to get my point out.

CNN I-REPORTS who created citizen journalism picks the credible stories to air and has assignment desk for people to choose stories. Instead Sowore picks Nigerians to bash government officials and private citizens. Meanwhile I have been featured on CNN, FOX, CBC, BBC, CTV and more. He gets featured on CNN.COM and what does he do? Writes an article bashing Nigerians at home and you all believe in him? Read the comments in that piece.

This guy is a DISHONORABLE NIGERIAN.

#DRKOO
News Director
@HNNAFRICA on Twitter

Blog Archive