SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, November 28, 2013

#HNNThanksgiving: Remembering DJ Megatron @BET's @106andPark Corey McGriff #RIP


From Kemi in Nigeria

Mega, there is NO WAY I will forget you on a day like this. Once upon a time I was a correspondent for BET on The Deal. Today after 35 years I am back home and the boys are now almost 30 and  still in America, the country I had them in. It is good to be American. You were one good American.

To your family
Your children
Your friends
Mega we miss you. We really miss you!!
WE MISS YOU COREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUSTICE WAS NOT DONE!
IT WILL BE DONE IN HEAVEN.
See you at the Crossroads.

Happy Thanksgiving Bro
We all remember u at the table.

I wanna thank everyone that liked this page since 2011 when we lost Corey. Pls stay in touch with me. I run a news organization now.

@HNNAfrica on twitter
Facebook.com/HNNAfrica

Blog Archive