SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, November 25, 2013

#TalkbackHNN: #Nigerians must learn how to PRAISE themselves and stop waiting for awards.


Nigerians make sure u register for my motivation seminar tour all over Africa in 2014.

Many of u are telling me to stop praising myself and let someone do it for me.

Are u dumbasses? You make noise and praise your work to get ahead. I said to Canadians in 2007 that it's not who you know it's who KNOWS you. Did u not see how Airtel sped my SIM card from 3G to 20G or MTN giving me a free modem after the upgrade palaver. Yesterday Etisalat gave me 10 coca colas Instead of the 5 cokes for my 10G monthly Internet promo and 20 liters of petrol promo last August.

After being deported for protecting children shot dead in another country I walked into the Tribune with no CV and got a job partnership with the oldest newspaper on the spot. Nigeria's Got Talent enlisted me to get ppl out for the Ibadan auditions. They wrote on Twitter calling me a people person and I was in the commercial.

Nasco foods featured me on their website and now Metoy UK contacted me to be their spokesman for their vibrators with a British salary.

1 naira is 220 GBP. Make money and stop being MUMUS

I eat cheap snacks but I got money in the bank to run HNNAFRICA.

WAKE UP!!
President Jonathan has already told your asses to create your own niche.

I'm not going to be nice to mumus.

MAKE NOISE!!



Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, Alexander Ogunlana, Akinyemi Chrome Oladayaw, Afolabi Banjoko and 4 others like this.


Kayode Emmanuel Chai.....I don jam for dis world. I can't laff #lwkmd#
about an hour ago · Like


Uthman Kehinde Kemolistic!
about an hour ago · Unlike · 2


Muhammad Kabir You see best on your comment on vibrators last week Saturday punch has make a search and publication in that regard
about an hour ago · Unlike · 1


Baris Bjz No be smol portfolio!!!
about an hour ago · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Muhammad Kabir send me the link
about an hour ago · Like


Akinbode Okunola I hope you are not Efunsetan Aniwura
about an hour ago · Like


Abidemi Samuel Ogunleye All is Vanity
about an hour ago · Like · 1


Olayinka Ogunkoya @muh; i read it too.thumpup to o mama #koo.
about an hour ago · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Abidemi Samuel Ogunleye vanity makes me money. It makes you POOR as fuck
22 minutes ago · Like


Emmanuel Olajide Fatokun Word for the wise!!
10 minutes ago · Unlike · 1


Alexander Ogunlana Mama shout, shout, you own your life

Blog Archive