SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, November 25, 2013

#HNNMusic OPINION: @DJHUMILITY should change his name to DJ MORON after calling @WALE a #Bastard. @Ludacris teach em!




Clearly this is not the first time promoters have goofed up with logistics in concerts. #HNNMusic examined the breakdown in logistics with Wale's coming to Nigeria. Who are the morons that have not realized that Wale is Jay-Z's rapper and discovery and BORN to Nigerians. He is our guest and they could have done better.

Now comes word that this fat faced phony called DJ Humility far from being humble called Wale a BASTARD on Twitter. My son @DGHJsus on twitter is also a rapper and when they are born in the USA and come to Nigeria, they are part of us. but to call Wale a bastard is low, demeaning and  disgusting. 


I have no regards for many Nigerian artists and definitely no DJ's in this country. They are not professional, lack communication skills and all sing with autotune which turns me off. The ego of DJ's alone is bad globally as some think that they are now artists and producers that can make or break the industry. To deal with Nigerian DJ's is even worse. The female ones are far better. 


Can you DJ's go get a lesson from Chris Bridges? Ludacris worked as a DJ before becoming a successful artist and he can teach DJ Humility a few things. Pure MORON! 


Meanwhile read the story I wrote about Wale in the Nigerian Tribune. What a gift he is. He even thanked me on twitter. I'm yet to meet him. He's also shouted me out on the 2009 BET hiphop awards red carpet at the beginning of his career. Wale Folarin is the humble one. Humility's new name is DJ Moron. Meanwhile I'll call Jay-Z and Maybach music and get him to organize a phoner for me or Wale pls email me at HipHossip@yahoo.ca

Blog Archive