SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, November 25, 2013

#HNNMusic :Tiwa Savage sends Thank U Message to Fans. #HNNAfrica wishes her well


Bachelorette party


When I interviewed her in February, she told me a lot about her career and even personal life. Little did the Nigerian bloggers who wrote all their rubbish know that I have NOT aired that interview. I questioned Tiwa's plan to marry a married man whose divorce was not final.


Could be she is in a polygamous marriage with her manager. Next I noticed Nigerian bloggers accusing me of calling her a woman snatcher. Anyway she has her bachelorette party and her wedding and it all worked out. Happy Married life. I will air the interview in my year end special. I flipped out when some other media outlet got into my audio. lol. This was at Darey's #LLAM

Blog Archive