SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 1, 2013

OPINION: AN OPEN LETTER TO THE #Nigerian Media: Why are you NOT investigating the TRUTH?


AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NIGERIAN MEDIA: This past March I told you who killed Bola Ige, MKO Abiola, Dipo Dina and even Funsho Williams. I'm a US TRAINED award winning investigational Journalist and Opinion Columnist. Most of you in the Nigerian media on the other hand are liars, cheats and frauds. The same thing with your readers who are equally brainwashed. You are part of why Nigeria is not moving forward. You don't want murders of public figures solved, sex escapades and a whole lot of money mismanagement solved. You are FAKE. You don't know half the shit you ought to know. I know who did what and will continue to expose them in order to change this country by 2015 and even 2019 when I rule u (Facebook.com/Kemocracy)

The Nigerian media is UNINTELLIGENT, biased, fake, no integrity and everyone in there needs to get a Journalism degree instead of this kitchen mass communication degree that does not exist outside Nigeria. To add to the insult, u have web loggers with no ethics. All Nigerian bloggers need to be reoriented!!

I am more senior than most of these bloggers and Journalists. If your blog has no recognition globally, Its not worth reading. Even as a journalist, HipHossip has 1.7 million unique visitors and went from a global music blog to a world news platform. I sell ad posts and do not steal or aggregate content except on twitter where I'm paid per tweet.

If journalism were that professional in Nigeria, we won't have ppl believing lies and not hiding the truth. Dora Akunyili cannot swear or sue me that she was not naked after a certain NAFDAC encounter. David Mark cannot lie that he didn't usher Abiola's election annulment or his group threatened to kill him if IBB did not cancel that right away. Bianca Ojukwu cannot lie that she was not impregnated twice by Fani-Kayode, President Obasanjo who I know as a man of integrity will not lie that he was not on speaking terms with Stella when she traveled to Marbella, Spain for that fatal cosmetic procedure. Even Oyedepo who I accuse of giving large sums of money to Shekau the Boko Haram leader and directly accusing him of sponsoring terrorism and also the N20B import tariff fraud with Adeboye the megapastor rogue.

Anyone of them can sue me but they can't cos I'm telling you the truth. However all u like to see is lies and u are attacking me on what media should be reporting. If you were banned from my page overnight, that is because you are a liar who likes to live in lies. Go to my political page where you will be talking to yourself and me and my admins don't give any attention or follow my updates on twitter. I am serious about changing Nigeria in 6 years. Getting back on this page is difficult. I need real ppl not LIARS!

KEEP LIVING A LIE NIGERIA.
HipHossip.com will have several stories today. I will be blogging LIVE all day. Enter your email on the right side column so you get the updates first.

You can also follow the feed @HipHossip on Twitter.

KOO

Blog Archive