SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, December 6, 2013

OPINION: My @11Alive interview on my arrest for DISRESPECTING a #WHITE woman in #America #RIPNelsonMandela

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo WXIA Atlanta news conference
HOW MANDELA INSPIRED ME WHEN I WAS LOCKED UP 6 MONTHS IN THE USA: My partial post is now up on my personal page. Pls Click Follow at Facebook.com/NigerianPresident to read some of it. Has your child been sexually assaulted before? Well mine was at 4 years old by a 40 year old man in the US which the Government allowed to happen. When I spoke out, I was arrested and charged for DISRESPECTING a WHITE WOMAN, kept in jail for 6 months without bail, a trial and a conviction. 

For the public who heard what I said on TV that night that ONE DAY when #NelsonMandela DIES I will tell my the story too of how I fought racism and was locked up for it. The story of how the government allowed a 40 year old man to sexually assault my 4 year old son. For this reason I told The Nation Newspaper in an interview 2012 from Canada that the world may NEVER know my children and how many I even have. That is why you see me with 2,3,4 children in many writings online. I have to PROTECT their privacy, not just the one sexually violated as a TODDLER. When I spoke out, I was silenced and locked up without bail, a trial or conviction. When I was released, I packed up my things and left America for good. Even the BLACK policeman in this case whose name I have kept secret for so long to protect him will be revealed as he's now retired. He came to jail to tell me the DA's plan to have me killed in Prison by other inmates and keep me there as long as possible.

Wake UP people. Not all whites are bad. U heard Shirley Nseiri's story of what she as a Canadian white woman went thru in Georgia while visiting. How a black man was scared to speak to her.

The North Eastern United States where I encountered NO RACISM, the people who took pride in me, gave me an award from A Mayor, Governor and President Bill Clinton for being a #supervolunteer eradicating drugs in the community and giving me an Alien of Exceptional ability green card were shocked to see me leave.

For those of you still calling me an attention seeker,

BETTER PAY ATTENTION!
All I see is everyone trying to move to America. There are people who don't want you there especially in the Southern US. Even South Africa itself, they don't want Nigerians there. 409 are languishing in jails over there. If you don't know why someone is in jail, never assume they did something WRONG. It may just be for your colour!! I have never spoken to media about this case after I left. Many keep guessing and continue to write rubbish. I leave them. I realize I can make tons of money in a book revealing this. Yes, I do have an autobiography coming but not now. You will see my prison writings and more. 

If you have never been in a jail in the US for at least 24 hours, pls don't write anything on my page because I spent 6 months in there for something I never did.

The Former DA wrote RIP Mandela on his page. 

Do NOT fall for that #RIPNelsonmandela shit.
RACISM is ALIVE and WELL in America and around the WORLD.

I have FREED myself!

I JUST need you to PAY ATTENTION. Most of you are dying to live in America and South Africa where Nigerians are JAILED daily some for just being BLACK and even being NIGERIAN!

Go to my personal page now and SHARE the post. Full post coming later 

Have a nice day
DRKOO

Blog Archive