SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, September 28, 2014

#BREAKING Celebrating a Year of #HNNAfrica #HNNAfricaAtOne


After a year without a budget and employees, I managed to blog a world news portal serving Nigerians. Most of our people are not big fans of world news until the tables turned and fast it did. We had the Ebola outbreak, the ISIS and Boko Haram problem, the mystery of Malaysian Airlines, one plane fired down, another just missing, Ukraine and Russia, Israel and Gaza and the Ferguson shooting in Missouri, USA and more. Today September 28th a year ago 2013, I launched HipHossip News Net, rebranding my music blog HipHossip into a world news portal. The story in the Nigerian Tribune a year ago  and the rest is history.

Hundreds of newscasts later on Soundcloud.com/HNNAfrica and Reverbnation.com/HNNAfrica, many videos in all hashtag categories on YouTube.com/HipHossip and of course my instagram account an dthe Pinterest boards. My new lingo will be "Nigeria's Innovative Newsroom". What makes it Nigeria's Innovative Online newsroom is the various hashtags that you can explore to read your fave category of stories, see images and videos. My Fave is #HNNFood #HNNHealth and #HNNTerror covering terrorism around the globe and showcasing my cooking skills along with reporting all the health and wellness news that you need creating the hashtag #VitaminKemi


Google views up from 13 million to 58 million and Reverbnation remaining #1 for my spoken word recordings of newscasts and podcasts.

#HNNAfrica also trended on twitter a lot of times for coverage of Nigeria's #AnambraDecides election and first to break the news of the Nyanya bombing and the Boko Haram siege at the Defence HQ in Nigeria on a Sunday morning. I was the only one to tweet the #MandelaMemorial and the funeral live as well as cover the #WestgateAttack of a mall in Nairobi, Kenya. We were the only one in Nigeria to cover several events live on twitter including tweeting all the #MH370 news conferences and White House ones LIVE!

 #HNNAfrica is now under KJ and I while I semi retire to syndicate and aggregate Keminications News, my old North American news portal I canceled 2004, 10 years ago. I will still be the Chairman and CEO of #HNNAfrica.

Thank You for reading world news!

Read my #worldnews stories at www.HNNAfrica.com
Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, MySpace, Facebook @HNNAfrica
Audios at Soundcloud and Reverbnation
Videos at Youtube.com/Hiphossip

Read my Health stories by exploring
HASHTAG #HNNHealth
Twitter @HealthReports
Audios Reverbnation/VitaminKemi
#VitaminKemi #HNNHealth on Pinterest.com/HNNAfrica
Videos at Youtube.com/Hiphossip

Follow my #GunViolence Activism
See my work at www.snitchlady.blogspot.com
Facebook.com/whataboutoursons
@Snitchlady on Twitter, Instagram
YouTube and HNNAfrica's Pinterest board.

Keminications US/Canada Breaking News
Facebook.com/KeminicationsNews
Twitter @Keminications

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo 
News Director #HNNAfrica
Nigeria's Leading International Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive