SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, September 8, 2014

#HNNBeauty Fellas>> (Photos) of many things I can do with my #LEGS #Legs101

#HNNBeauty I have the best legs in Nigeria for a 50 year old. #HNNAfrica is a proud sponsor of Mosy Ogini's Miss Hotlegs Nigeria. This picture is #LIVE 5pm #Ibadan. Enter today and search Miss Hotlegs Nigeria.



#HNNBeauty Most Nigerian ladies cannot wear swimsuits cos their thighs are stretched marked. After the pregnancy the kids are out so I used Shea butter on my thighs. It is expensive in America and dirt cheap in Yorubaland where it's made. It is called #Ori. The people of Shaki in Oyo state who make it even cook with it as its a low density oil.



#HNNSex if you cannot lift your legs up this far, u are missing an awesome sex position. Exercise your legs daily to get ready for the big day. Sex should be a sacred affair. I haven't dated anyone for 8 years and celibate.


#HNNSex this sex position is only designed for spouses and dedicated lovers. #HerSexcellency is my sex brand that promotes healthy sex. The tablethighs is when the man crawls under the table and between your legs. Make sure his head is between your thighs or u are filing DIVORCE. Enjoy healthy sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive