SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, September 21, 2014

#FamilyDomesticViolence Who is Ayowapo Fifehan Omitowoju, Kemi Olunloyo's nephew who SMASHED her head and choked?

Ayowapo Fifehan Omitowoju
Parts of my  father's recorded words below reads:

" There was NO REASON for her to enlist her teenage son Ayowapo Fifehan Omitowoju to join her attacking you dangerously kicking you in the head unconscious for a few minutes and choking you into stopping breathing."--Victor Omololu Olunloyo My father on Friday September 19th 2014

I have taken him to celebrity events, created a blog to keep him busy and make money and have protected the word "nephew" reserving it for him and his 2 brothers as I told Nigerians not to call me Aunty because it is reserved for my nephews and nieces. I always sent $5000 MONTHLY to my sister in the 90's to care for these kids when she became homeless, living in a run down boys quarters with her kids after Muyiwa Omitowoju kicked her out and divorced her before my father decided to open the Agodi house normally reserved for the overseas crowd when we came home on holidays.

To my shock, the first incident Monday September 15, it was Fifehan that was holding me away from their house maid when she was attacking me and his sister Funlola Toluwalase Omitowoju screaming next to the maid when she was supposed to be holding her away.

Basically my nephew and niece created an atmosphere allowing a maid to hack me with a pick axe. Their longtime maid Janet has been the source to a lot of fights in this household and my mother and sister Funke has refused to get rid of her. There is a separate post on her angle of this.

Today later, September 17th it was this 15-year-old boy that tried to kill me by smashing these flower pots on my head, choking me damaging my throat and creating swelling in my skull after kicking me in the head massively along with his mother. the private video which many have seen on Youtube clearly saw that all I did was empty water from one of the plastic drums you see so that the water corporation can exchange it for clean water instead of the rain water they use to cook.

The crime scene, flower pots, yellow gasoline jherican and drums on Wed Sept 17th 2014
My sister Funke jumped me screaming that it was her drum, pouring gasoline on me and her son joined in. Because of Nigerian Police, he is walking about with no attempted murder charges. I have swelling on my skull and 4 concussions and lost hearing in my left ear.

In June 2013, Fifehan STOLE the memory card of my Canadian Blackberry phone I stored away and ERASED all my media archives. CNN, FOX news, CTV etc and it cost me $100 each to replace 18 files totaling N250,000 calling networks and their production companies. I was on Larry King!! So many TV news shows.

His father Muyiwa Omitowoju is a tech guru who goes to Dubai weekly, gave his children N100,000 Samsung Galaxy 5's and tabs etc. Later in Nov 2013, their father located my files backed up into one of his computers. That is theft and deception on a grand scale. My son KJ's missing PSP portable was also found in his possession STOLEN! He took it and hid it at his other home, his weekend residence>>father's home with the new wife. The stepsister found it. Funke never blamed him one time. She even blamed me!! Said I allowed her sons to come upstairs!! Turned out my mom was the one visiting and invited them upstairs where my office area shares. Very ungrateful greedy children.

Educate your children before trying to educate Oyo state children madam Special Adviser.


My son KJ, T-Boy (Maid's son) and Ayowapo Fifehan Omitowoju with Yemi Alade
Took Fifehan to my Yemi Alade Interview (Credits Facebook.com/HNNMusicNews)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive