SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

OPINION: #HNNTerror Shekau is NOT Northern #Nigerian #Muslim and Christian Pastors FUND ALL TERRORISM!




@HipHossip is now @HNNAfrica on Twitter
My brand of Journalism is different. I go to the source and study a lot of intelligence. I am good at exposing anyone and anything. You can run from Iron Journalism but not hide! All these revelations are NOT new to me. I said them with NO FEAR a year ago. Pls start sharing ‪#‎HNNAfrica‬ stories more. I am ahead, many including Sahara Reporters, Pulse and Premium are BEHIND.

1. ‪#‎KOOOldNews‬>>Pastors have been funding ‪#‎TERRORISM‬ for a long time. No news that CAN leader Arms Smuggling Jet was Caught With $10M In South Africa. This is the same CAN that published the list of the ‪#‎ChibokGirls‬ with names of two 62 year old women I discovered on it. ‪#‎Fakelist‬

2. #KOOOldNews>> There has been a CBN Connection that goes way beyond Iherjika. Take a look at your Christian Pastors first. Oyedepo has not responded to me.

3. #KOOOldNews>>Nigerians must STOP demeaning the ‪#‎Hausas‬ Abubakhar Shekau is NOT a Northern Nigerian or even a ‪#‎MUSLIM‬. I said that over a year ago. He is a Yoruba man!!
SHARE>>LIKE>>TAG

My Tweets are DATED! But yet I'm the crazy reporter on drugs who needs psychiatric help. STOP diagnosing me of something wrong when you see something RIGHT! Yorubas wake up. I have cracked thru the Hausa code!

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
News Director www.HNNAfrica.com


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

News Director www.HNNAfrica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive