SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, October 4, 2014

#HNNinvestigates Meet Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedigh As an #HIV spreading pedophile, you don't wanna be a bully on #socialmedia.

Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi via Facebook
Koko is a known pedophile who has spread HIV to girls as young as 12. He sits on Facebook calling himself "Cash Man" and delights in bullying others. This National Bullying awareness month, I want to send a message to people who feel they can use social media to call others names that they are not. calling my father a fucked up idiot, calling people mental, prostitute and other names is a trait of most Nigerian men when they cannot win a conversation on social media.

Topics get heated up and they lose it. Block or bookmark this plague sitting on Facebook. Many Nigerian pedophiles lurk around social media and this is one. I expose many things about them an teach them a lesson in slander. If you have a dirty secret, I will investigate you. You have no business spreading HIV you got from prostitutes you so love calling decent women who set you straight.

Confront your bullies like Rudy Giuliani said in his book "Leadership"

Read my article in The Nigerian Tribune on how bullying has skyrocketed among Nigerians on social media. Don't call people what you don't want them to call u. BLOCK him or add him and endanger your children. Check his posts all because he was corrected about Nigeria's former defense Minister being the best.
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi haahahahaaaaa! Susie? abeg who be this? Madam Olunloyo did I in anyway refer to you on this thread or are you by any chance the topic of this discussion? Park well o!! If i descend on u, it will be amrmagedon. I dont know and dont care to know u!! Ur father is fucked up! Idiot!
  • Retty Susie OMG guys claim down pleaseeeeeeeeee. I am off to bed O.
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi hahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wonders!!! I give up! This is a yaba situation. lol
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi oh shut the fuck up u tramp!! u think its every nigerian u can threathen?? idiot mental case. all ur ancestors are morons. junkie fool!! SSS my ass!! ur type in one million places can only inhale smoke. infantile shit head and a waste of achild from w...See More
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi I missed the 'family killed' part and my reaction to that is very sweet laughter. hehehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Look my name well well monkey, na 9ja delta i be. hehehehheeeeeeeeeee! We eat and swallow death, heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 2 naira reject ashawo winch wey no get level!!
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi SSS ko DSS ni!? heheheheheh 58 million blog! hahahahahahahaabwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Susie ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! wiaa u see d is wan from? bwahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! investigate ur rotten toto, ashawo oshi!! infact u will continue to be insane the rest of ur life!!!
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi see ur mouth like 'kill' hehehehehheheeeeeeeee!! Look at my profile picture, do I look like a person u can harass? hehehehheeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Na my house I go siddon send jazz to u and u go continue dis ya dance ontop needle. ewuuuuu!! udene!!! u just wake from no where call my name say i be ur gang 4 pyschia abi how. u failed human!!
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi Susie, I am shocked at the fact that u cant delete this moron!! people shouldnt come on ur wall and insult ur friends.
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi hehehehehehhehehehhehehheeeeeeeeeee, frustration no good o!! The woman wey do u dis thing strong o!! na why e no good to dey fuck pple husbands. heheheheheehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
  • Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi animal in human skin
        Kokoete 'cash Man' Isangedighi hehehehheheeheheeeeeeeeeeeee! Aturu! after all I have read!? I         leave u to Satan, he is making an excellent job of ur life. u have had enough failure and tragedy            in ur life for 9 life times.

         Retty Susie STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP PLEASEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive