SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Compared to Twitter, My Facebook Post about Linda Ikeji is getting her NO SUPPORT #LindaGate


Nigerians are ridiculous people! They can rip Sambo Dasuki and all the people he shared the $2B NSA money with but when a popular female blogger in Lagos is mentioned, they side with her. Most Nigerians don't know me, I never lived in this country 37 years so they don't even know I blog. To start with Linda Ikeji herself hinted her fans about this allegation and none of them paid attention when she said her house was not a gift from a politician. The fact is that it  has something to do with it. 

What did she use the N242M for? Was it part of building that house? The fact is that Nigerians want to know what these politicians and media moguls used their own money for. Below is my Facebook post.

 #BREAKING @lindaikeji just BLOCKED ME on TWITTER so I will start TALKING now. I only speak the facts! I'm not gonna block his young lady I once helped when her blog was yanked for copyright reasons. I have a lot of dirt on Linda. She's young enuff to be my kid and I'm more globally prominent at blogging than her. There is no comparison. At 9pm I will reveal what I know about her and the N240M she allegedly received from #Dasuki. Everybody is acting like mumus on TWITTER writing "popular blogger got N240M from Dasuki" and cant mention her name. These are huge amounts of cash that has strapped Nigerians broke. Everyone is exposed. Governors, Ministers, Media moguls, newspapers etc etc now a blogger. Money meant to fight #BokoHaram.

Im still gonna petition the feds to find out what happened to the #Ebola money $110M from the WHO. That money went to Fashola and Amaechi's way from Dr Onyebuchi Chukwus office (Former Minister of health) None was used by states for prevention education when ppl like me was volunteering my time all over the streets of Ibadan trying to prevent an epidemic from reaching the largest city in West Africa. As a US trained pharmacist that volunteered my time with Ebola patients in #Congo 1995, I want accountability. I could be working at Health NG or NAFDAC but they dont want us cos we are snitches.

My handle is @hnnafrica

See u at 9pm for Linda exposee

#MadamKOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive