SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Meet #NnamdiKanu's MOTHER Mrs Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu, a determined mother #MadamKOOBiafra


Here is a picture on Nnamdi Kanu's mom Mrs Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu in the white hat at one of the IPOB rallies. As a mother I believe in what my children believe. Some of you are different. My sons do not discriminate against gays and lesbians as some of you went off at their opinions last year on Facebook. They are part of their American society. 

Nnamdi's mom believes in the separatist group IPOB. So who is anyone to speak out and say no to her views? She supports her son. Unlike here in Yorubaland some mothers will be so scared of the feds, they will tell their sons to stop the activism to get Biafra. Meanwhile some Yoruba cowards come asking me to be their voice of Oduduwa. What a strong woman. 



Blog Archive