SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

WHO DO YOU BELIEVE? Linda Ikeji or Kemi Olunloyo #LindaGate #Dasukigate



WHO DO YOU BELIEVE?
I worked all night to break this exclusive story and there is more. Blogger Linda Ikeji tells Ogundamisi she didn't get N240M from Dasuki and she refuses to tell me by blocking me instead. Now I have named Deji Adeyanju, Doyin Okupe is next and more. Who do you believe?

Dudafa Waripamo has fled and told the EFCC he gave (a popular female bogger in Lagos) that money. Linda has a way of being sarcastic on real issues. She hinted us all in her post about buying her house that she did not sleep with a politician to get that house in exchange for a story. You should know she got paid though. Many on Twitter are still calling me jealous of her. I have two homes in the US and she has one in a Lagos Island. This is not about being jealous. We can't compare assets. This is about STEALING from the cookie jar. People stealing Nigeria's money and sharing it.

Linda was once told never to blog about me ever again after she blogged lies and she sent an apology tweet to me....as always sarcastic.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive