SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

@NemaNigeria #SNITCH tells me over 100 died in #NNewi and yet figures are still hidden by govt! #HNNEnvironment




God bless my people in #Nnewi. I need to know who lost loved ones. Too many pictures coming in my email. In America Chikasson would have been sued. I'm sure their liability insurance is huge. Damages have to be paid. Don't let the insurance companies get away with this. This is where the media comes in. We have to teach ppl how to file claims.

I need to know the victims. I need their stories. A queue of ppl lined up with their cylinders over there trying to buy gas so they could chop #Christmasday. Instead they were chopped by propane. Governor Obiano says there is a lot of security and Anambra is safe. Someone is lying to the governor.


CONTACT ME IF U KNOW ANY VICTIMS. VICTIMS ARE SURVIVING LOVED ONES TOO.


Blog Archive