SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

#BREAKING German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been named @Time's Person of the Year #HNNImpact

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been named Time's Person of the Year. I Guess because she took in 900,000 Syrian refugees. I think it should have been the Parisians. Last year I nominated the Ebola Doctors that all died across Africa and they chose the Ebola fighters including me and other health care professionals that used social media, volunteered and more. This year I nominated the Parisians thru resilience and high spirits came out in large crowds when terrorism consumed their country at the beginning and end of the year. Oh well I tried.Congrats Angie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive