SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Why I allow BIAFRA ADVERTS and Networking ON MY Facebook PAGE #MadamKOOBiafra


Many of you know that my sole income is from social media and my page is a verified monetized page. You will not find SPAM ads here that disturb my comment threads. The SPAM filter here is very strong. No MTN, Sugarmommies, Customs cars etc here. To advertise your business here you must buy a post. I just learned that Nairaland has banned all #Biafra discussions and blocked ppl. Freedom of expression is a big must for me and that is what made me recognized on social media around the globe per my Wikipedia profile. I am thus promotingwww.biafrarepublic.com this one time in a FREE N100,000 advert. It is the new forum and chatboard only better than Nairaland. I will register today. I want all my fans to head over there. Nairaland is finished. Start the EXODUS TODAY! Pls post all your Biafra related networking and businesses here on the wall only and not distract the comment threads. Pls refrain from posting links and videos from other media. That will be using my audience for their own gain. Stories and videos are monetized and the bigger picture is that I'M A JOURNALIST. I don't have to read Sahara or Premium posted on my page.

Im allowing Biafrans to promote all their stuff free on my wall including bloggers who can post their blog addresses and any Biafra posts ONLY. I dont wanna see a blog post of WizKid or a Nollywood star's new baby.
This is the least I can do to support my BIAFRA FAMILY.

KEEP BEING RESOURCEFUL. IGBOS ARE THE HARDEST WORKERS IN THIS COUNTRY. THANKS FOR BUILDING OUR COCOA HOUSE HERE. FIRST TALLEST BUILDING IN AFRICA!


Blog Archive