SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Nigerian #Muslims Preaching UNITY at #Christmas better remember Madalla 2011 #HNNTerror


I remember being woken up by CTV news that Muslim terrorists Boko haram just bombed two churches simultaneously in Madalla near Jos ON CHRISTMAS DAY 2011. I was in Canada and 6 hours behind in time when I heard this tragedy.

As Christians traditionally celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25, the Muslims mark the birthday of Prophet Muhammad on December 24, this year being the 12th day of Rabiul Awwal. They call theirs Eid-El Maulud. As Muslims celebrate the birth of Prophet Muhammed today, President Muhammadu Buhari, Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki and the Sultan of Sokoto have called for more understanding, unity and love among Nigerians to move the nation forward.

Watch the video of my apearance on the Madalla story



Blog Archive