SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 17, 2015

#Nnamdi Kani (@NnamdiKanu1) becomes a GLOBAL Public Figure @Wikipedia #MadamKOOBiafra


Kanu is now a notable public figure around the globe. Many of us his supporters fought for his release. Activists, citizens and more. The media did not. Most Nigerian media were afraid to cover the Biafra protests and Kanu's detention ordeal. The International media completely IGNORED us.

I did my part with pleading for his release and more social media campaigns. Today he is known worldwide. Kanu should stay low profile and recover from this ordeal before speaking with any media. I want the first interview or even be his Media Spokeswoman. #IPOB rules!

Read his Wiki Profile here.
Now we need his Twitter account and Radio Biafra Facebook page verified. Can someone link him to me pls.

Blog Archive