SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

DONATE to the annual @KemisKids Foundation #Christmas drive #HNNKids


I appreciate all your donations. There is no minimum. Some of you are sending me as little as $20=N4500, GBP50= N17,000, some in Nigeria sent N3K-N10K. They add up over here. For some of you who know my street work here feeding kids in Ibadan weekly, I am overwhelmed with IDP kids shipped here in trucks from Adamawa, Yobe and Borno. While many Hausas call me names like "yoruba prostitute, mad woman etc" it is their abandoned children they self destroyed I am taking care of. They distribute these homeless kids affected by #BokoHaram all over Sabo in Ibadan. It is a Hausa settlement. Many still don't attend school. Oyo State Government DOES NOT do enough for them. I do my part. While all the Christmas fun factories open this week by the radio stations, most of the rich and elite class kids attend but not all kids get to visit them and meet Santa Claus. I ensure that is not the case.

I have to race fast to raise these funds with donations for the IDP kids and other poor ones from marginalized homes as well as the disabled polio teens from the Pfizer polio scandal where $75M in damages (trillions of naira) was paid to the NAFDAC Dora Akunyili and OBJ govt and the money went missing with several medical records destroyed. Pls read this and know why I am a real Journalist that goes beyond the story so when u see another teen crawling begging for money, know how they became that way! The NIGERIAN GOVT! My NGO is a grassroots non profit and funded by myself and donors. I have 3 staff members and 5 volunteers.

POLIO KIDS NOW TEENS: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullahi_v._Pfizer,_Inc.

Go to Facebook.com/Kemiskids and LIKE Twitter @Kemiskids. On the 13th I shall return to Iya Feranmi to do the puff puff fundraiser. We did that last December and Back to school September as pictured. We shall also give hawking kids gifts and I will have all photos and videos for you.

Thanks in advance!

DONATION INFORMATION
First Bank of Nigeria
Name Olukemi Olunloyo
#KemisKidsFoundation
Sort Code FBNINGLA
Account number: 2007477948
You can also use Western Union or Paypal from any global location.

Thanks to Top 2015 donors, Shola Ishere, Mosy Ogini, Tolulope, Chika Prisca Nkachukwu, Deola Adeoye, Tunde Cole and more.

PLS SHARE AND TAG THIS POST!!

#MadamKOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive