SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Why @KoredeBello being Youth Ambassador for @PoliceNG may REVAMP the force #HNNGov




I thought they will view Korede as a SNITCH and boycott his CD's. Some will and say he destroyed his own career partnering with the cops. Really at the end of the day, youth need guidance from a peer that can mentor them. Korede Bello is a hot teen music star in Nigeria and very successful. He's our Justin Bieber music heartthrob type. I met and interviewed him October at the Glo Lafftafest.

Nigerian youth all over the country are protesting about everything from unemployment to Biafra and even police brutality. He was decorated by our IGP (Inspector General of Police aka TOP COP) Solomon Arase.

Korede must now start campaigns to put some trust in the Nigerian police and brand them good in the eyes of the youth. Police should NOT be seen as a threat and youth must also obey the law. It's a 2-way street. "We work together, We progress together"--My line when I was a Toronto Police volunteer, the 4th largest police agency in North America. I lived in Toronto 5 yrs as a refugee.



Police is still our friend at the end of the day. There is no 911 first responder system yet in Nigeria. Lets all visit our local stations and meet our neighborhood cops. I did that with KJ my son. I am trying to do the same with the issue of sexual crimes particularly RAPE. Stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive