SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rapper Fat Joe wants to break Rapper 50`s new teeth!

The Terror Squad rapper is reported to have filmed a video vowing to break Fiddy's "f**king new teeth". Fat Joe, real name Joseph Cartagena has made a comment more at home in wrestling then Hip Hop, saying about 50... "He's mad. We never fought a one-on-one. He should win. I'm being honest with you. "You can put your money on that guy. I just want to bust his f**king new teeth he got. Wide-open"

All these stupid childish rappers have started again. Fat Joe should be concerned about his weight and 50 concerned about getting shot again 9 times!
Joe aka Joey crack continued "What he doesn't understand is that Fat Joe is straight brave heart. I'm a warrior, win or lose… I'm a warrior." 50 Cent is unlikely to sit back and take that, so let's see what unfolds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive