SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, March 7, 2008

Snoop Dogg, Priority Records Ordered To Settle $2 Million Suit!


A Los Angeles Superior Court judge told attorneys for rapper Snoop Dogg and his former label, Priority Records, that they have three weeks to settle a dispute brought forth by Snoop or it will go to trial. Snoop wants his damn money!


Meanwhile, he blasts Oprah again!

Snoop Dogg has slammed U.S. talk show queen Oprah Winfrey after she branded him a misogynist. Last year (07), Winfrey named the rapper, real name Calvin Broadus, as a prime offender in perpetuating a negative image of women through hip-hop without inviting him on-air. And the star insists he was desperate to have the opportunity to defend himself on the show, as he doesn’t believe her accusations were accurate.

The 36-year-old says, "I don’t like her no more. I really was offended, because I kind of like her. Liked her. I’m very articulate, very intellectual. She didn’t even get a chance to even know me."
But Broadus insists any misogynistic ways he once had are firmly behind him, as his new work "is for the women" to make up for his past misdemeanors. He adds, "(I want to) give the ladies something, because I’ve been so mean and so rude." CAN'T OPRAH JUST BE LIKE ELLEN AND LARRY KING? SHE DID THIS THING WITH LETTERMAN FOR YEARS AND THEN THE FEUD ENDED AT BROADWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive