SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 9, 2008

HIP-HOP WITH A MIND OF IT'S OWN: Ladies! Mindbender is the guy we wanna know!


My Photo

My Photo

My Photo

"Celebrating, analyzing, and exploring everything in this world, and the next, through the infinite artform that is music, as well as modern visual arts media. Beautiful women will also be worshipped accordingly. And never forget this truth: Mindbender loves you all!"
When a man says they will worship me accordingly, does that mean in thick or thin? With or without makeup? Mindbender Futurama has one hell of a hip-hop site. The kind that makes the news simmer into every cell in your body. I even found an intelligent article at that link..........scroll down........that David Banner is a hero! Who else will know that other than me?


I left my kid with Banner in 2004 (Don't try this at home...um I mean with a rapper) and took off with another man after a celebrity softball game. KJ did enjoy Banner watching him. "Uncle David was cool he said." Damn! My kid turned out right 4 years later!! DO NOT TRY THIS WITH RAPPER HALF DOLLAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive