SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 9, 2008

FloRida, Danity Kane and Day 24 concert for tommorow CANCELLED!

Is FloRida giving Toronto the finger? Who knows but I got notification that the concert was cancelled! Torontonians, I know you are disappointed as Bone Thugs, (Jan) Soulja Boy (Feb) T-Pain (Mar) and now FloRida, Dannity Kane and Day 26. No explanation was given to me. Hopefully Alicia Keys' throat gets better as she and Ne-Yo are next in June.......but hey, we still have NAS on May 24th and I hear my man Famous will be opening for him. Shout out to my man "Shane" one hell of a DJ for Canada's R&B group "Untitled" and the super GORGEOUS Miss Carribean Felicia who I had a chance meeting with today at the mall. Trust me, they are coming........on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive