SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 16, 2008

INCARCERATION BACKLASH: FOXY BROWN says her newly released album SUCKS!

UPDATE:Rapper FOXY BROWN has parted ways with her manager CHAZ WILLIAMS, accusing him of compiling her new album "without her approval" during her time in jail. She fired him earlier today. Is this a publicity stunt for us to go buy and then hear how bad this album is?

The new album is titled "Brooklyn's Don Diva" and when it dropped this is what Foxy disappointingly had to say.......

“‘Unfortunately, during my incarceration, this CD was compiled without my approval. I heard this CD in its entirety, for the first time, just says ago and was devastated.

In another phase of my life and career, I would have dealt with this situation with litigation, but for the benefit of my fans and in the wake of the profound spiritual cleansing I recently underwent in prison, I made the decision to settle our creative differences amicably.’

Foxy is so confident she can re-up and bring the album back to the level of her previous releases, she promised to ‘deliver the biggest street album in female rap history.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive